Ingredients Serves 2:
1. 1 pesandor shallot finely chopped
2. 200g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
3. 2 garlic cloves, crushed
4. 1 tbsp of tarragon leaves only chopped
5. 30g butter
6. 1 tbsp of olive oil
7. 100ml white wine
8. 200ml cream
9. 2 tsp whole grain Dijon Mustard
10. Pinch of Salt
11. Pinch of ground black pepper
12. ¼ tsp of nutmeg
13. A handful of flat leaf parsley finely chopped for garnish
1. Rub the pork with olive oil pinch of salt and pepper.
2. On a medium heat fry the pork 4 minutes on each side. Once cooked remove from heat set aside.
3. Using the same pan you used to fry the pork, add butter over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot fry for 1 minute then your mushroom, fry for 2 minutes then add your tarragon leaves; cook for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add wine and let is simmer for 2 minutes. Then add your cream and Dijon mustard. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
5. Add your pork again to heat for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with mash potato or pasta.