A medium size bowl.
1. 1 tsp. Orange Flower Blossom (key ingredient for this dessert)
2. 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon powder
3. 1/4 tsp. Water
4. 1/2 tsp. Golden Caster Sugar
5. 4 Oranges, peeled and sliced
6. Fresh Mint leaves, torn into pieces
The Orange Dessert:
1. Place the slice oranges in a bowl, combine all the ingredients listed above and mix them all well.
2. Place the oranges on a plate, cover with a clingfilm and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
3. Finally sprinkle over some torn mint leaves over the oranges before serving.