A steamer and a frying pan
Ingredients Serves 2:
1. 150g French beans, top and ends chopped and chopped into an approx. 2 inch in length.
2. 1 small garlic clove, crushed or finely grated
3. ½ tbsp. of butter
4. A pinch of salt
5. 2 prosciutto slices
The French beans:
1. On a steamer, steam your French beans for 8 minutes.
2. On a frying pan over low heat, melt your butter with the garlic and a pinch of salt. Add the steamed French beans stirring and coating it with butter all over for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat, half the French beans and bundle them together, wrap each bundle with a prosciutto.