This is a fantastic canapé to serve for any occasion, it’s incredibly tasty as well as quick and easy to prepare.
Just some toothpick, baking paper
Ingredients Serves 8:
1. 16 soft, deseeded Prunes
2. 8 bacon rashers, slice in half horizontally
3. 100 ml Armagnac
4. A few strands of saffron
5. Pinch of salt
6. Pinch of muscavado sugar
1. On a bowl, add prunes, pinch of salt, pinch of sugar, Armagnac and strands of saffron. Ensure that the prunes are completely emerged in Armagnac. Cover the bowl with a cling film. Soak the prunes over night.
The Prunes and Bacon Rashers:
2. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
3. Lay all the sliced bacon rashers on a flat surface.
4. Lightly squeeze prunes to make sure that there aren’t too much liquid on them. Add prunes on top of the slice bacon rashers.
5. Roll bacon rashers and insert a toothpick to secure the bacon rolls.
6. Place on a baking paper and tray. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the bacon turns crisps.