Ramekin or Loaftin
Ingredients Serves 8:
1. 400g Greek Yoghurt
2. 120g sweetened condense milk
3. 2 egg yolks, beaten
4. 1 tsp.vanilla extract
5. ¼ tsp.cinnamon powder
6. a handful of fresh Rasberries
7. mint and icing sugar for garnish (optional)
Creamy Rasberry YoghurT:
1. On a bowl, mix all the above ingredients together (except for the rasberries).
2. Pour all the ingredients on a ramekin or loaf tin, place the loaf tin in the sauce pan, half filled the sauce pan with cold water.
3. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool for 8-10 minutes.
4. Spoon the mixture and rasberries into small glasses, then place in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Garnish with mint, dust with icing sugar.