A pan and a fine sieve.
1. 300g. Mixed berries
2. 2 tbsp. Caster or Icing sugar
3. 2 tsp. water
1. In a large pan over high heat, add the berries and cook for 4 minutes.
2. Then add your caster sugar and continue to cook the berries for a further 2-3 minutes just until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Transfer the coulis mixture into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth, add 1-2 tsp. full of water if you’d like to loosen the mixture a bit.
4. Strain the coulis through a fine sieve or muslin cloth and set aside to cool. Chill in the fridge until needed.
Serve cold either with a slice of lemon sponge cake, vanilla ice cream or with yoghurt and honey. Yum!