An ovenproof dish
Ingredients Serves 4:
1. 15g soft butter
2. 4 peaches, slice in half and stones removed
3. 25 pcs. Small amaretti biscuits, crushed
4. 4 tbsp. Tia Maria Liqueur
5. 50g light brown sugar
6. 20g icing sugar
Baked Peach with Amaretti biscuits:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C. Butter your oven proof dish.
2. On a bowl mix your amaretti biscuits,Tia Maria Liqueur and brown sugar. Spoon this over your peaches and then place them on the ovenproof dish.
3. Dust with icing sugar and bake for 25 minutes in the oven.
Serve warm with mascarpone cheese or vanilla gelato.